May 18, 2013

half way there!

Lemon turned 20 weeks on Wednesday! I'm so happy that this pregnancy has been so easy on me and our family. And it's totally flying by! I feel a little guilty with Lemon's pregnancy because I haven't been able to remember as much or write things down as they happen like I did with Link. Being pregnant with a toddler running around is exhausting so writing down pregnancy memories is the last thing on my mind at the end of the day, but I'd like to write a few things down that I actually can remember.


I felt her kicking for the first time around 16 weeks and now it's daily.

She is measuring right on schedule according to her height but she is weighing more which is funny because I have only gained 3 pounds so far.

My belly has gotten bigger so much faster this time around, which I expected, but I'm still in shock of how big it is.

We went in for our anatomy ultrasound on May 8th and were planning on keeping the sex a secret until we told our families but Chase couldn't wait and peeked at the pictures while we were in the midwife's office and I made him keep his mouth shut! I couldn't wait either so I opened up the pictures in the car afterwards and screamed with joy!

Obviously Link doesn't know what's going on but I ask him where his baby is and he points to his belly.

I'm craving the most random things lately. Cottage cheese, blueberries, pepperoncinis, and popsicles/slushees. I've eaten more cottage cheese this past month than I have in my life.

I guess that's all I can think of right now. Kinda boring but this pregnancy has been so smooth so far, everything has been great so it's a boring subject to talk about. We are so excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment