Feb 19, 2010

A week.

A week until we move back. A WEEK!!!! Oh I am so thrilled and can't wait to be back with my family in Arizona. I do love Oregon but not Medford. Hopefully in a few years or so we can move back and maybe relocate to Portland :) I would DIE!

So Chase has been gone for 5 days because he started his new job in Arizona. THANK YOU!! He is a working man again and I couldn't be happier for him. He is so excited about his new job and he is working with his uncle so he is totally at home. Life couldn't be better right now. Well maybe if I had a dog or a baby, but in due time I will :) I'm hoping for a dog first.

That's all I've got for now but the next time I will be posting will probably be in a week when we are in San Francisco for a day. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment