Aug 13, 2012

eternal families.

I may not be the most religious person anymore but yesterday I realized how much I still believe. Yesterday, August 12, 2012, my grandpa Red passed away peacefully in his sleep. It was very sudden and unexpected and of course, heartbreaking. I spend many summers with my grandpa at the ranch and at the cabin in Strawberry with all my cousins. I'm so grateful Link got to meet his great grandpa, even if he won't remember, I will. I'm so grateful for eternal families. Last night the words families can be together forever kept running through my mind and it made me so happy. Knowing my grandpa is being taken care of and is no longer suffering is such a comfort. Knowing that this isn't the last time I'll see him is such a blessing. I'm grateful for the blessings he brought to my life, and to so many others. EVERYONE knew and loved him. He will have a million people at his funeral and they will all have only good things to say about this man. Papa Red you are sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment