Aug 2, 2011

baby Boy update

We went to the doctor last week and are now moving up to appointments every 2 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is going. He is going to be here before we even know it and I'm so happy and excited but so nervous at the same time. He is measuring exactly where he should be and is a very active boy! I love feeling him kick and move around even if it hurts some times. His heart rate is always so all over the place that it scares me but the doctor said that's ideal so that makes me feel better. His heart rate was only 146 this time which is low for him but he is perfectly fine :) I have my glucose test next week and then our next appointment is an ultrasound!! Yay! I can't wait to see him as an actual chubby baby! We can't wait to see his face and hopefully we get some good pictures :) Love this little boy so so much

No comments:

Post a Comment