Jul 23, 2011

just a thought

Today when I woke up at 8, Link was moving an awful lot like he usually does in the mornings. But something about today just made me think, "wow I can't believe that's a baby moving, and it
s my baby." Some days I just sit back and stare at my roundness and can't believe that this magical event is taking place in my body. When we were told I have PCOS and that having kids would be a great challenge, we just stopped worrying about birth control and just let loose and almost relaxed about not getting pregnant. 2 months after my diagnosis I was pregnant and in absolute disbelief. How could I be pregnant after 2 short months of "trying" (which by the way, we weren't trying at all, it just happened.)? Don't get me wrong, I am more than thrilled to be having a baby, and so is Chase, it's just not how we planned it. I guess things don't always go as we plan and maybe that's a good thing :) For now I'm going to enjoy my son's tiny kicks and his somersaults and acrobatics in there because when he is born I'm never going to let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment