Jul 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Darling

Chase turns 22 today! I can't believe it's been 3 years today that we met. I'm so glad that he came into my life at the time he did because I was doing nothing with mine. He makes me a better person and I love him with all my heart.

22 things I love about Chaser:

1- he snores, its annoying but so cute.
2- his hair always smells like cheese which sounds weird but I love it ha
3- he has my name tattooed on his arm for everyone to see
4- he has an amazing family
5- his favorite clothes are the ones from Goodwill
6- he is a nerd
7- he can fix pretty much anything on my computer
8- he makes this weird noise all the time but its so cute
9- he says I love you first every time we part
10- he kisses me goodnight every single night, twice
11- his hair is luscious
12- he has tiny chicken legs
13- he still says I'm skinny even though I'm way fatter than when we met
14- he opens the door for me
15- he sleeps on my lap when we watch movies
16- I can't ever stay mad at him cuz he is too goofy
17- he is the biggest suck up ever
18- he wrote me songs while we were engaged and living 3 hours apart and recorded them so I could hear him all the time
19- he still dated me after our parents split us up
20- he respects me
21- he knows how to make me laugh
22- he is the best man I've ever met

I could go on for days about this kid. I love him to pieces. Happy birthday babe

No comments:

Post a Comment