Jan 23, 2010

Only 34 more days.

34 more day until we are back in Arizona. We are so sad to leave Oregon but it seems to be the best if we leave now and hopefully come back in the future. I for one can't wait to go home and see my friends and family. I miss them all so much. It's hard being cooped up with Chase all day, even though I love him. I'm going to miss the weather thats for sure. But all in all it is for the best.

So this is what is happening in our lives. NOTHING.

We have no updates or anything to speak of. I'm still working and Chase is looking for a position with HP computers in Tempe at his old company. Weird how that works out. So we are hoping he gets it. Seriously hoping. But other than that I think we have nothing new to report.

So until something happens thats exciting thats all you get!





No comments:

Post a Comment