Nov 1, 2012

Halloweenie

It was Link's first Halloween this year and it was so much fun! I've never been a huge Halloween fan and we've never dressed up as a married couple so this year was extra fun for us. Link went as Link from Zelda (his namesake, I know that's SUPER nerd status) and he looked so cute! I made his costume from Goodwill findings and it cost me like $4.00 which made me really happy. We took him to the trunk or treat at Chase's parent's ward and he was a huge hit! He loved walking around to the cars and holding out his bucket for candy. He had so much fun and he even got to eat some of his chocolates. Then we went out on Halloween night to my family's ranch where we do a big dinner and a hayride. I was thrilled to take Link this year since we've been doing it since I was a little girl. All in all it was a very fun holiday :)

Grandma Yvette and Link

Dada and Link 



1 comment: