Oct 10, 2011

little things


Right now I'm trying to enjoy the little things in life that I take for granted on a daily basis.

1. No A/C for 5 days. We have been sleeping with windows open and doors ajar all day :)

2. Little elbows and knees that poke my belly when Link moves really fast.

3. Clouds. Living in Arizona can get really sunny and I miss the clouds and grey skies of Oregon so the cloud coverage lately has had me swooning.

4. Fall scented candles. We just bought some delicious smelling candles and decided that these scents make a house a home.

5. Cuddling time with Chaser. I know in a few short weeks our time together will be extremely limited so we are spending a lot of time together, though my favori

te is cuddling and when he rubs my aching lower back.

6. Homemade hot chocolate and Pumpkin Spice lattes :) finally cold enough for me to have my beloved hot chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment