1. Do a SERIOUS deep clean of the house. I always feel like its dirty and unorganized so this is my chance to get everything in it's correct home.
2. Get new furniture for the living room and rearrange for more space.
3. Do more for myself. I don't take care of myself like I should especially now that I'm pregnant. I want to exercise more, get my hair done, take myself out to lunch :)
4. Spend more time with Chase. We are both so busy and it's only going to get worse when baby shows up so I want to cherish this time together.
5. Save more money. Chase was fortunate enough to get a BIG raise last month so that extra income is helping so much. I feel like we are finally ahead after being unemployed for so long but we could do better with savings and now that we have a reason to save we are trying a lot more.
I realllllly am hoping to stick to these and hoping my pregnant brain remembers :)